As the upper Midwest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex regional community foundation, PFund Foundation recognizes that dedicated, connected and supported generations of LGBTQIA leaders are central to the resilience and health of our communities. Our grant recipients embody courage, resilience and commitment to catalyzing and building communities where LGBTQIA people are celebrated and live free from discrimination, violence, invisibility and isolation.
We award scholarships to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex and allied individuals for their commitment to leadership within their communities. Individual grants support bold leaders pursuing academic programs (2- and 4-year institutions, universities and colleges) and leadership development opportunities (certifications, credentials, leadership programs, training, etc.).
Our scholarships are limited to applicants who:
- Live in and/or attend a program/institution in our region
- Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
- Are a part of the LGBTQIA community
- Enrolled in an academic program or institution in the fall and/or spring of 2021/2022
- 17 or older after June 1, 2021
We have a single application for all of our scholarships. PFund Foundation’s individual scholarships range from $1,000 to $10,000.