The State of Minnesota has launched ‘Your Shot to Summer,’ a COVID-19 vaccine incentive campaign encouraging Minnesotans to roll up their sleeves and get their COVID-19 vaccine during the next month.
- The first 100,000 Minnesotans who get their first shot from May 27 through June 30 will be able to choose the incentive of their preference from a wide-ranging list of options, including state park passes, fishing licenses, and State Fair tickets.
- We are on our way to reaching our goal of 70% of Minnesotans 16 years and older vaccinated by July 1. Now you can help.
- Your Shot to Summer!’ rewards you for getting your shot, protecting yourself, and kicking off summer the right way.
- Beginning June 1, Minnesotans will be able to verify their first dose and indicate their preferred vaccine incentive at mn.gov/covid19/summer. Minnesotans can also register with the MDH COVID-19 Public Hotline by calling 1-833-431-2053.
- In order to be eligible for the vaccination incentives, Minnesotans 12 years of age and older must receive their first dose between May 27, 2021, and June 30, 2021.
- Incentives will be awarded for the first 100,000 requests made by Minnesotans. The incentive request form will open on June 1 and requests must be submitted to the Minnesota Department of Health by 11:59 p.m. on June 30, 2021. Incentive requests will be fulfilled on a rolling basis throughout the month of June 2021 and no later than July 16, 2021.
- The Minnesota Department of Health will verify submissions from Minnesotans and submit information to our vendors, who will, in turn, fulfill rewards directly with Minnesotans who requested them.
- In some cases — especially rewards issued by the Department of Natural Resources — additional information may be necessary for processing. In those instances, someone will reach out to collect the information.
Great Lakes Aquarium Pass
- Eligible for one entrance to the Great Lakes Aquarium in Duluth. Valid until July 1, 2023. The Minnesota Department of Health will provide recipients’ contact information to the Aquarium which will mail tickets to Minnesotans who select this option.
Mall of America Nickelodeon Universe Pass
- Eligible for a 30-point ride pass at Nickelodeon Universe that can be redeemed through September 1, 2021. The Minnesota Department of Health will provide recipients’ contact information to Mall of America who will send information to redeem the pass.
Minnesota Fishing License
- Eligible for one individual Minnesota resident annual fishing license effective through February 2022. Must be redeemed by July 30, 2021. The recipient must be eligible to hold a Minnesota fishing license. The Minnesota Department of Health will provide recipients’ contact information to the Department of Natural Resources which will reach out to Minnesotans to complete their fishing license application.
Minnesota State Parks Pass
- Eligible for one Minnesota State Parks annual pass. Minnesotans will receive the pass in the mail from the Department of Natural Resources. The Minnesota Department of Health will provide recipients’ contact information to the Department of Natural Resources which will mail the State Parks pass.
Minnesota Zoo Admission
- Eligible for one adult admission at the Minnesota Zoo through September 8. The Minnesota Department of Health will provide recipients’ contact information to the Minnesota Zoo which will email information in order for Minnesotans to redeem their admission.
Northwoods Baseball League Tickets
- Eligible for one reserved ticket to attend a Northwoods League baseball game during the 2021 season. The Minnesota Department of Health will provide recipients’ contact information to the Northwoods League and Minnesotans will call the ticket office of the team they select and provide their full name and address for verification to reserve their ticket. Tickets are based on availability at the time of calling. Participating teams include the Rochester Honkers, Willmar Stingers, Mankato MoonDogs, St. Cloud Rox, and the Duluth Huskies. Please wait at least one week before calling to request tickets.
State Fair Tickets
- Eligible for two admission tickets to the 2021 Minnesota State Fair. The Minnesota Department of Health will provide recipients’ contact information to the State Fair which will email tickets no later than July 16, 2021.
Valleyfair Single-Day Admission
- Valid for one Valleyfair admission ticket and the chance to purchase additional tickets for the same date at a discounted rate during the 2021 season. The Minnesota Department of Health will provide a unique code via email in order for Minnesotans to redeem this offer.
- Eligible for a $25 Visa Card to be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Minnesotans will receive the cards by mail or email from the Minnesota Department of Health or a State of Minnesota Vendor.