COVID-19 vaccine is now more widely available. There are many options for places to get a vaccine. Here are some different ways to find a COVID-19 vaccine.
Where to look
- Sign up for an appointment at a state community vaccination site: Vaccine Connector (vaccineconnector.mn.gov).
- Or walk in! The state community vaccination sites are now accepting walk-ins. See which ages are accepted at COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program (mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/find-vaccine/communityvaccination-program/index.jsp).
- Search for other COVID-19 vaccine providers: Find Vaccine Locations (mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/findvaccine/locations/index.jsp).
- Pharmacies. Local and national chains are vaccinating people.
- Health care systems/clinics. At many places, you do not need to be a patient to get vaccinated there.
- Find COVID-19 vaccines near you on Vaccines.gov. You can sort by vaccine product.
- Find clinics through local public health departments at Minnesota: Find a Vaccination Clinic (prepmod.health.state.mn.us/clinic/search).
- Watch for community vaccination events. Local events at schools, churches, and other organizations in your area may offer opportunities to get vaccinated throughout the summer.
Tips for getting a vaccine
- Check if a site accepts walk-ins. COVID-19 vaccine clinics are starting to offer more walk-in options. Some may accept walk-ins when they have extra doses they need to use.
- Stay up to date on social media. Many sites will post when they are hosting vaccination clinics on social media. Some sites may also post if they have extra doses they need to use by the end of the day.
- If you need a specific vaccine brand, call your clinic, pharmacy, health system, or look online to see what brand they have for their vaccination clinics.
- Check back often for new appointments. You may also be able to join a waitlist.
- Apps and social media sites might offer a way to make an appointment.
Minnesota Department of Health | health.mn.gov | 651-201-5000 625
Robert Street North PO Box 64975, St. Paul, MN 55164-0975
Contact [email protected] to request an alternate format.