Free COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
The Minnesota Community Vaccination Program
June 5, 2021, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
1515 East Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN 55407
Walk-up appointments for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine (single dose) available to all Minnesotans ages 18+.
Walk-ups are welcome on June 5 from 9 am – 1 pm for Minnesotans aged 18 and older.
For your appointment:
▪ You are required to wear a mask and comply with social distancing requirements.
▪ You need to confirm your first name, last name, date of birth, and home address.
▪ You do NOT need to show an ID.
▪ You do NOT need medical insurance.
▪ Language interpretation and American Sign Language (ASL) will be available on-site.
▪ ADA accommodations available on-site.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine in other languages, go to:
Translated StaySafeMN media (https://mn.gov/covid19/share-our-message/translations/index.jsp)
For more information about Minnesota’s Community Vaccination Program go to:
COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program (mn.gov/covid19/share-our message/translations/index.jsp)
For more information about Minnesota’s Community Testing Program go to:
COVID-19 Community Testing Sites (https://mn.gov/covid19/get-tested/testing-locations/community-testing.jsp)
Minnesota Department of Health | health.mn.gov | 651-201-5000
625 Robert Street North PO Box 64975, St. Paul, MN 55164-0975