BrightSide Produce is recruiting families that live in Ramsey County to receive FREE home delivery of fresh fruits and vegetables. Produce bags will be delivered for ~10 weeks. There are limited spots available for this program, and families will be added in a first-come, first-served basis.
To sign up, text 612-559-6608 or email [email protected] with:
- Address to deliver the produce to
- Any delivery instructions that will help the driver
- Preference for text notification, knock/ring doorbell, or direct hand-off when produce arrives
- Any fruits or vegetables you are allergic to, or will NOT eat
- Preference (if any) for deliveries on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays each week (deliveries will occur between 3-8 pm)
BrightSide Produce is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that strives to reduce food insecurity and increase access to fresh fruits and vegetables in the Twin Cities. This fresh produce delivery program is possible because of CARES funding from Ramsey County.
Learn more about BrightSide Produce: