Executive Order 20-103 began Friday, Dec. 18, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. through Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Requirements from EO 20-99 for businesses and organizations will remain in place unless noted below.
▪ Indoor social gatherings are limited to two households with no more than 10 people and social distancing between the households.
▪ Outdoor social gatherings are limited to three households with no more than 15 and social distancing among households.
Gymnasiums, fitness centers, recreation centers, indoor sports facilities, indoor climbing facilities, indoor and outdoor exercise facilities, martial arts facilities, and dance and exercise studios are allowed to open within the following parameters:
▪ Occupancy capacity is limited to no more than 25%, up to a maximum of 100 patrons for the entire facility.
▪ All persons in areas where exercise is occurring must maintain a physical distance of at least 12-feet from all other persons.
▪ Face coverings must be worn by workers, members, and visitors at all times, including while exercising, regardless of the level of exertion.
▪ Activities that are not allowed during EO 20-103 ▪ No in-person classes, group sessions, or coordinated group activities are permitted until January 4th, 2021. On the 4th, classes may begin. Specific details and parameters around classes will be outline in future guidance. In the meantime, classes may be conducted virtually.
▪ All pools must be closed. All saunas, hot tubs, whirlpools, and similar facilities must be closed.
▪ Showers must be closed. Locker rooms may be used provided members maintain a physical distance of at least 6-feet at all times and face-coverings are worn at all times.
Outdoor Service at Restaurants and Bars
Restaurants, cafes, coffeehouses, bars, taverns, brewer taprooms, micro distiller cocktail rooms, farm
wineries, craft wineries, cideries, golf courses and clubs, dining clubs, and other places of Public
Accommodation that offer food and beverages are allowed to offer food for outdoor onsite consumption, within
the following parameters:
▪ Occupancy capacity is limited to no more than 50% of the capacity of the outdoor space, up to a maximum of 100 patrons. Physical distancing of 6 feet must be maintained between customers in different parties.
▪ Outdoor dining hours are between 4:00 am and 10:00 pm. Indoor dining remains closed except for take-out and delivery.
▪ Requirements for outdoor dining ▪ Party/table size must be limited to no more than 4 people. Customers in outdoor dining areas are strongly encouraged to wear masks at all times, except for when eating or drinking.
▪ Patrons must be seated in all areas.
▪ Private parties, events, receptions, or other gatherings are not allowed. No entertainment or games are allowed in the outdoor dining areas.
▪ Limitations on Tents; Defining Outdoors ▪ An outdoor structure may not have more than 50% of the combined surface area of the perimeter walls enclosed. A space will be considered “indoors” if the space between the floor and a ceiling, roof, or similar structure is bounded by a physical barrier that encloses more than 50% of the combined surface area of the walls.
Individuals may continue to participate in outdoor activities including but not limited to hunting, fishing, trapping, boating, hiking, biking, golfing, picnicking, skiing, skating, and snowshoeing for the purposes of pleasure, rest, exercise, or relaxation within the following parameters:
▪ Up to three households, but no more than 15 people, may engage in these activities provided that they maintain at least six feet of separation between participants from different households
▪ If it is not possible to maintain social distancing throughout an outdoor recreational activity then you may only participate in that activity with members of your household.
▪ Guided activities are allowed. The guide or instructor is not included as a household when determining the maximum number of households.
Outdoor Seated and Non-Seated Venues
Outdoor seated and non-seated venues are allowed to open within the following parameters:
▪ Occupancy capacity is limited to no more than 25%; up to a maximum of 100 patrons in the venue.
▪ Food service must adhere to restaurant guidance.
Youth and adult sports will only be allowed to resume practices (no games or events) beginning January 4th, 2021. Specific details and parameters around practices will be outlined in future guidance.