COVID-19 Community Coordinators (CCCs) are community-based organizations contracted through the Minnesota Department of Health to connect communities to COVID-19 testing and resources.
Are you someone who:
- Is looking for COVID-19 support in your native language?
- Needs help accessing resources such as housing and food support?
- Would like more COVID-19 information?
CCCs can provide help in multiple languages
- Languages spoken include Spanish, Somali, Hmong, Karen, Arabic, Swahili, English, Burmese, Karen, Karenni, Thai, Vietnamese, Amharic, French, Oromo, and Tigrigna.
- COVID-19 Community Coordinators help people access resources related to housing, food support, health care and mental health, employment, and many other needs. CCCs also provide information about COVID-19 testing, contact tracing and case investigation.
CCCs serve all of Minnesota
COVID-19 Community Coordinators serve Minnesota statewide.
Find a CCC organization
Visit www.health.state.mn.us/ccc to search for a COVID Coordinator by cultural community, language, or county. Once you find an organization, click on “Show Details” for the organization’s hotline number, contact information , and hours of operation
Minnesota Department of Health | health.mn.gov | 651-201-5000
Contact [email protected] to request an alternate format.