COVID-19 Community Coordinators (CCCs) are community-based organizations contracted through the Minnesota Department of Health to connect communities to COVID-19 testing and resources.
Are you someone who:
- Is looking for COVID-19 support in your native language?
- Needs help accessing resources such as housing and food support?
- Would like more COVID-19 information?
CCCs can provide help in multiple languages
- Languages spoken include Spanish, Somali, Hmong, Karen, Arabic, Swahili, English, Burmese, Karen, Karenni, Thai, Vietnamese, Amharic, French, Oromo, and Tigrigna.
- COVID-19 Community Coordinators help people access resources related to housing, food support, health care and mental health, employment, and many other needs. CCCs also provide information about COVID-19 testing, contact tracing and case investigation.
CCCs serve all of Minnesota
COVID-19 Community Coordinators serve Minnesota statewide.
Find a CCC organization
Visit www.health.state.mn.us/ccc to search for a COVID Coordinator by cultural community, language, or county. Once you find an organization, click on “Show Details” for the organization’s hotline number, contact information, and hours of operation.
Download the flyer here.