https://pfundfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/1795111750-huge.jpg 5504 8482 Amy Max http://pfund.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/2016-logo-square-only-white-on-navy-300x300.png Amy Max2020-12-16 17:13:142020-12-16 17:13:14Community Testing Key Messages
- Testing is safe. Testing is open to all. Get tested and protect those you love.
- Getting tested will help you protect yourself, your family and your community.
- You should get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, were exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or if you go to work somewhere that remains open to the public.
- State guidance on who should get tested was recently updated and can be found on the Minnesota COVID-19 Response webpage, Who Should Get Tested?.
- For flyers in various languages that provide information on the sites can be found here: https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/testsites/flyers/index.html
- Information on the state’s community testing sites can be found here: https://mn.gov/covid19/for-minnesotans/if-sick/testing-locations/community-testing.jsp
Addressing Barriers and Perceived Barriers:
- Testing is barrier-free.
- Testing is open to everyone – with our without insurance.
- Testing is safe.
- Testing is simple.
- Tests are not in short supply.
- Testing sites take extensive precautions to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Testing sites are safe.
- Testing sites are sanitized.